Late last year, Chevrolet unveiled the next iterations two of its most popular SUVs: the 2021 Tahoe and 2021 Suburban. This marks a major redesign for each of the SUVs. Some of the hallmarks of this transformation include:
Upgraded interior with more screens than ever before:
- A 10-inch diagonal central color touchscreen for the infotainment system, earning recognition as the largest in each SUV’s segment.
- Available dual 12.6-inch rear-seat LCD displays as part of the entertainment system.
- Available 8-inch diagonal instrument cluster.
- Available Head-Up display at a whopping 15 inches (not offered by any competitor)
An abundance of safety tech, including:
- Standard Automatic Emergency Braking
- Several new features, like Rear Pedestrian Alert and HD Surround Vision
Segment-best interior space for each SUV, including:
- A 66% increase in cargo room behind the third row of the Tahoe and a 19% increase in cargo room behind the first row of the Suburban, making each SUV best-in-class
- More third-row legroom in the Tahoe—a whopping 10 extra inches
Improved performance thanks to:
- An advanced suspension
- The new Air Ride Adaptive Suspension
New engine options, including:
- Dynamic Fuel Management for the updated V8s, such as the 6.2-liter V8 that cranks out best-in-class 420 horsepower
- The new 3.0-liter Duramax® turbo-diesel engine
Both the Chevrolet Tahoe and Chevrolet Suburban will reach DeLillo Chevrolet this summer. You can check out the 2020 version of each vehicle at the dealership now.